Are you trying to decide between working with a social media consultancy or going it alone with a DIY approach to marketing in your business?
7 Reasons to Outsource to an Expert
1. A good consultancy will be made up of a team of experienced social media marketing professionals. Their team will have practical experience in delivering targeted campaigns for businesses like yours and understand what works well and what to avoid. This is key to give you the best ROI.
2. A single consultancy fee can provide you with a team asset. It takes a lot of time and skill to create effective campaigns and each person working on your campaign has their own specialties. This means you are able to tap into each person’s expertise to gain access to their skills and industry experience.
3. Working with a social media consultancy means you hit the ground running. It could take you years to develop your social media and marketing skills, which not only takes your focus away from actually running your business, it also means that you’re way behind your competitors who are already outsourcing their marketing and reaping the rewards.
4. Outsourcing saves on office space. You don’t need to have a fancy office or invest in new equipment and office furniture to house an additional team member. You have the resources available right from the outset when you work with a consultancy.
5. It minimises your level of commitment. You have the autonomy to engage a consultancy on a short-term or periodic basis at peak times in your business calendar. You pay for the marketing expertise when you need it and when it suits the demands of your business. When you don’t use their services you don’t have any financial outlay. We understand your business needs fluctuate and the level of marketing support your business needs will vary.
6. Your business benefits from the best tech and software available on the market. A market-leading consultancy invests in market-leading software and tools to ensure that your audience sees your content at the optimum time and can be retargeted accordingly. This includes scheduling tools, analytics, email marketing and SEO optimisation, to name a few.
7. Creating consistency for your brand. Your brand becomes more recognisable with the use of a consistent tone of voice. Unique, striking images and other supporting assets keep your content front of mind for your ideal audience, which means that you’ll be their go-to business when they need to tap into your area of expertise.
If you’d like to chat about how we can help you get better results from your social media book a complimentary consultation with us? Click here to schedule a time that suits you.
You can also find out more about our services here.
Follow us on Facebook.